|1-Hour Clown Show:
Free Birthday Gift
(for up to 18 kids)
|--------> CLOWN PARTY RULES/TIPS <-------
1) A booking is a verbal contract and represents your agreement to adhere to our policies. This verbal contract is made official when we process your deposit.
2) The outstanding balance must be paid to the clown CASH (no checks) upon arrival before the show starts.
3) Please schedule us at least 30 minutes AFTER the party starts. Most guests arrive late.
4) Please answer your phone on the day of the party or give us a number to someone who will. The clown may need directions, etc.
5) Classy Clowns will call one day before the party to verify the booking. Please respond to this call so we can double check our plans.
6) CANCELLATION POLICY: If you must cancel the booking please give us 3 days notice or your deposit cannot be returned (the deposit can be applied
to your next booking if you reschedule, only one reschedule per deposit). DO NOT JUST LEAVE A MESSAGE. There is a $5.00 processing fee for all client
cancellations due to credit card costs.
6) Please supervise guests during the show, guests/children should not be disruptively unruly or loud. Classy clowns is not responsible for damage or injury
caused by unruly guests (including face paint spillage or transfer) & the host is responsible for any Classy Clowns property damaged by unruly guests.
7) Please allow the clown to perform the entire show without interruptions for other activities (cutting cake, eating, bounce, petting zoo, etc.)- or else it will force
the clown to cut back on parts of the show.
8) Please allow flexibility for the clown to arrive 10 min before or after the start time for traffic issues.
9) Although cancellations on our side are VERY rare, please plan other activities in case an emergency prevents our arrival. 100% of your deposit will be
returned if this situation occurs.
10) If there are any special instructions for us (children with allergies, religious prohibitions, etc.), please notify us before the party to avoid a problem.
11) We strongly discourage face paint for infants because they may dirty their clothes, try to eat the paint, rub glitter in their eyes, or must be forcibly held
12) Balloon animals POP and that sometimes makes children upset. This is 100% UNAVOIDABLE. We can't spend a great deal of time remaking balloons
because the new ones will POP too and it becomes an endless cycle.
13) The clown cannot strain her voice to scream over loud music or guests - the host will need to manage the sound level so the children can hear the clown.
14) Please extend the clown common courtesies: a beverage after the show, a shady spot to perform, shelter in cold weather or rain, access to bathrooms, access
to a phone in an emergency...
15) For safety reasons we cannot perform outside during lightning, hail, rain, extreme heat (over 90), or cold (under 45).
16) Due to excessive overcrowding, difficulty finding parking and difficulty locating parties -- we do not perform at large parks such as Brankenridge, McAllister,
OP Schnabel or Hardberger Park. Small or neighborhood-type parks are okay.
CLICK HERE FOR Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Our Polices...
Please remember our performers have been clowning in Texas for almost 2 decades. The rules are here to ensure ALL of our
clients have a professional and enjoyable experience. Feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns and we'll be
happy to help you. Thank you for visiting www.classyclowns.com - we appreciate your business!
www.classyclowns.com -- 506 Jackson Keller Rd. San Antonio, TX 78216 -- 210-314-5201 --- Serving San Antonio and Austin!
balloon bouquet from
$50 (SA only)
|1) 1 hora con la payasita
para 1-18 ninos $145.
2) 1.5 horas con la payasita
para 19-30 ninos $200.
|1.5 Hour Clown Show = $200
Free Birthday Gift
(Up to 30 kids)
|Proudly owned and
operated by a member
of Team United States
We support our troops!
|ABOUT US - IN "REAL LIFE"
Thanks for visiting www.classyclowns.com - we hope you enjoyed our website.
|<---- Esmeralda volunteers her
face-painting skills to simulate
traumatic injuries and her acting
skills to role-play as a disaster
victim so that emergency
responders can practice
responding to disaster scenarios.
Here in this picture, she is being
painted up as a burn victim
during an airline crash simulation.
ANIMALES de GLOBOS
|Serving San Antonio & Austin --
(Available in other areas of Texas for Special Events).
|Our owner and primary performer is Esmeralda. Esmeralda got her Master's Degree at St. Mary's University and her
Bachelor's Degree from Our Lady of the Lake University here in South Texas. She has been performing as a clown since
she was 12 years old. When she is not performing, Esmeralda is a corporate Safety Manager in the emergency health care
and response industry. She is active in various community groups and ministries.
|Also booking: face painters individually.
We are bilingual. Hablamos Espanol!
|A Clown’s Blessing
May your noses be red and shiny,
And your smile always bright.
May your cheeks be nice and rosy,
Your eyes sparkle in the light.
May your shoes be always too big,
Your costume be perma-pressed,
Your heart overflow with laughter,
Every time your clown is dressed.
May face paint be at the ready,
And your balloons be “easy-blow”.
May children run to greet you,
Wherever you may go.
|The Clown's Prayer - Author Unknown.
As I stumble through this life, help me to create more laughter than tears,
dispense more cheer than gloom, spread more cheer than despair.
Never let me become so indifferent, that I will fail to see the wonders in
the eyes of a child, or the twinkle in the eyes of the aged.
Never let me forget that my total effort is to cheer people, make them
happy, and forget momentarily, all the unpleasantness in their lives.
And in my final moment, may I hear You whisper: "When you made My
people smile, you made Me smile."
|The Magician's Prayer
May my illusions point others to your reality.
May their chosen card always be the King of Hearts.
Though what I do may seem impossible, let me
never make claim to miracles.
When I do speak of miracles let it be of your gift of
Salvation, and your mercy and grace in my life.
Help me to remain humble in your sight Lord even
when I am the center of attention.
Let me always offer their applause to you.
May any magic I do convey the wonder and joy I
feel in your presence.
Let this magic always point the way to you.
|FIESTAS en ESPANOL
PARTIES in SPANISH