|Serving San Antonio & Austin -- (Available in Houston and other areas of Texas for Special Events)|
|Also booking: Face Painters, Magicians, Balloon Twisters and Balloon Decorators Individually.|
|Basic Clown Show:
Free Birthday Gift
Aprox 1 Hour = $145 for up to 18 kids
2 Hours for $200 up to 36 kids (all above + games if time allows)
|Click HERE for COSTUME RENTALS|
|DELUXE CLOWN + PLUS + CARTOON CHARACTER Look-Alike PACKAGES!
1) 1 Hour Clown Show + 15 Mins. of Picture-Taking With A Character Look-Alike $200
2) 2 Hour Clown Show plus 15 Minutes of Picture-Taking With A Character Look-Alike $250
|Singing Clown-A-Grams with balloon bouquet from $50 (SA only)|
|3) 1 hora con la payasita mas 15 minutos con un desfrace $200.
4) 2 horas con la payasita mas 15 minutes con un desfrace $250.
ANIMALES de GLOBOS
JUEGOS (quando ay tiempo)
|1) 1 hora con la payasita para 1-18 ninos $145.
2) 2 horas con la payasita para 19-36 ninos $200.
|ASK ABOUT BALLOON DECORATIONS|
|--------> CLOWN PARTY POLICIES <-------
1) A booking is a verbal contract and represents your agreement to adhere to our policies. This verbal contract is made official when we receieve your deposit (not when you call to ask prices, etc.).
2) The outstanding balance must be paid to the clown CASH (no checks) upon arrival (sorry due to a recent string of thefts of service, we will not begin the show without recieving the final balance before we begin the performance). "Theft of Service" is a crime under the Texas Penal Code and will be reported to the police. 3) Please schedule us at least 30 minutes AFTER the party starts. Most guests arrive late. Our tight schedule prevents us from waiting for or restarting a part of the show (such as face painting) for late guests.
4) Please answer your phone on the day of the party or give us a number to someone who will. The clown may need directions, etc. & non-response my delay the clown or even force a cancelation.
5) Classy Clowns will call one day before the party to verify the booking. Please respond to this call so we can double check our plans.
6) CANCELATION POLICY: If you must cancel the booking please give us 3 days notice or your deposit cannot be returned (the deposit can be applied to your next booking if you reschedule, only one reschedule per deposit). DO NOT JUST LEAVE A MESSAGE. We are not responsible if customers call the wrong clown to cancel, carefully document who you booked with to ensure you cancel with the right company. There is a $5.00 processing fee for all client cancelations due to credit card costs. If the clown arrives to the party & is turned away or there is no party, your credit card will be charged for the full party amount.
6) Please supervise guests during the show, guests/children should not be disruptively unruly or loud. Classy clowns is not responsible for damage or injury caused by unruly guests (including face paint spillage or transfer) & the host is responsible for any Classy Clowns property damaged by unruly guests. If guests become unruly the clown may have to become firm. The clown or character will not accept and will prosecute any physical abuse or threats.
7) Please allow the clown to perform the entire show without interruptions for other activities (cutting cake, eating, pinata, etc.)- the clown can only wait if you agree to honor the 1 or 2 hour timeframe which means cutting back on other parts of the show.
8) Please allow flexibility for the clown to arrive 15 mins before or after the start time for traffic/scheduling issues. There are alot of traffic headaches out there and they are beyond our control. Thanks for understanding.
9) Although cancelations on our side are VERY rare, please plan other activities in case an emergency/"Act of God" prevents our arrival. 100% of your deposit will be promptly returned if this situation occurs.
10) If there are any special instructions for us (children with allergies, religious prohibitions, etc.), please notify us before the party to avoid a problem.
11) Face painters will not paint a child that has to be forcibly held down -- this is very dangerous. We strongly discourage face paint for infants becasue they may dirty their clothes, try to eat the paint, rub glitter in their eyes, etc. If the parent insists, they do so at their OWN RISK.
12) Balloon animals POP and that sometimes makes children upset. This is 100% UNAVOIDABLE. We can't spend a great deal of time remaking balloons because the new ones will POP too and it becomes an endless cycle. We cannot go over our time to remake balloons for everyone because we will be late for our next party. This is one area where parental cooperatoin is very important.
13) The clown will not strain her voice to scream over loud music or guests - the host will need to manage the sound level so the children can hear the clown.
14) Please extend the clown common courtesies: a beverage after the show, a shady spot to perform, shetler in cold weather or rain, access to bathrooms, access to a phone in an emergency...
15) If you have a bounce, train, petting-zoo, etc. at the same time as the clown, most of the childen may be too distracted to really enjoy the show. Try to schedule the show so that the clown can have the kid's full attention. When we arrive, we cannot wait for the other activities to stop before our time begins.
16) For safety reasons we cannot perform outside during lightning, hail, rain, extreme heat (over 90), or cold (under 45).
17) Due to excessive overcrowding, difficulty finding parking and difficulting locating parties within the park - we do not peform in Brackenridge Park.
CLICK HERE FOR Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Our Polices...
Please remember our performers have been clowning in Texas for almost 2 decades. The rules are here to ensure ALL of our clients have a professional and enjoyable experience. Feel free to call us if you have any questions or concerns and we'll be happy to help you. Thank you for visiting www.classyclowns.com - we appreciate your business!
www.classyclowns.com -- 506 Jackson Keller Rd. San Antonio, TX 78216 -- 210-314-5201 --- Serving San Antonio and Austin!
|ABOUT US - IN "REAL LIFE" - We are dedicated to Serving God and Country as well as our clients!!!
Thanks for visiting www.classyclowns.com - we hope you enjoyed our website.
|Our face painters volunteer their time and our makeup skills to simulate injuries so that our first responders can practice responding to disaster scenarios.
We also engage in clown ministry activities for children + more!
|Proudly owned and operated by a member of Team United States Coast Guard. Aux D8612CR - Air Station Houton - Ellington Field. Planning and Force Readiness - Sector Houston-Galveston.
We support our troops!
|Favorite quotes about being a performer:
"A clown is like asprin only they work faster" -- Groucho Marx
"Live. C.lown and laugh, that's what I tell myself when I dress like Bozo" - Jack Handy
"Dare to wear the foolish c.lown face" - Frank Sinatra
"A few c.lowns short of a circus" -- popular saying.
"I am having so much fun performing, I almost feel guilty. I think, My GOD, I hope nobody comes in and busts me for this" -- Bill Cosby